Running Technique Specialist
POSE METHOD® COACH CERTIFICATION COURSE
Running is by far one of the most popular athletic activities. Millions of people run. Running is also part of virtually every sport – football, baseball, rugby, etc. And an overwhelming majority of athletes and regular people who participate in running or activities that involve running suffer from an abnormally high rate of injuries.
If your clients are professional or recreational runners, or if they participate in an athletic activity that involves running (which would include the majority of athletic activities), then whether you’re an Athletic Trainer, a Physical Therapist, a Sports Doctor or a Coach – this Certification is for you.
Get Certified. Elevate Your Professional Status. Lead the way.
There are fundamental and quite simple, yet not readily apparent, principles present in human movement including running. Those principles govern everything from speed to injuries. VO2Max and everything else is secondary to those main principles. Get those down and you will excel in your field.
Become a Pose Method® Certified Running Technique Specialist. Teach your clients and athletes how to run and help them become faster and reduce injuries. Developed by an Olympic Coach, the Pose Method® of Running is currently the only method of teaching running technique with scientific evidence of reducing impact on knees by 50%.
Published research and papers are listed here
Candidates must be 18 or older at the time of attending the course.
- Tuition: $890 (Includes Certification Clinic and Exam)
- Duration: 2 Days
- Hours: 9am-5pm
All candidates are recommended to attend a 1 day Running Camp or mini Running Clinic prior to attending the Certification Clinic.
To study and prepare for the RTS Certification all candidates must read and view the following material prior to attending the Clinic. This will ensure a better understanding of the subject.
- The Pose Method of Running (book) To get started with the Pose Method you must get familiar with the essence of the method, its history, its fundamental structure. The best way to do that is to read the Pose Method® of Running written by Dr. Romanov.
- The Running Revolution (book) Written for runners, this book provides coaches with additional information on client training, creating training programs, structuring training sessions and classes.
- 12 Week Transition Program (Video Program) This transition program was developed to help anyone on any level at any point to transition to Pose running. It provides clear and detailed information on the fundamental structure of the Pose Method of running and reinforces it with visuals, and demonstrations of practical application.
The certification process was develop to ensure the candidates are properly prepared for the certification examination and are prepared for the ‘technique specialist’ designation.
Studying the required and additional material is your first step on the way to getting Pose Method® Certified. We have provided you with everything you will need to help you study for the Running Technique Specialist Certification Clinic and to take the Online Exam.
Attend a Clinic
Theory and practice come together at the Certification Clinic. You will put to practice the theoretical knowledge you’ve gained, study and perform video analysis, learn how to teach running technique to your clients, practice running drills and strength exercises.
Take the Exam
This online examination has been developed to assess whether an individual exhibits the competency of required knowledge and skills necessary to be designated as and awarded the title of the Pose Method® Certified Running Technique Specialist.
CrossFit Endurance Program Extension
All CrossFit Endurance trainer course attendees are eligible to take the standardized certification exam to receive a “Pose Method® Certified Running Technique Specialist” title and all applicable benefits.
GI BILL Certification Exam Reimbursement for RTS
Reimbursement for certification tests has been specifically approved for the GI Bill and is provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Step 1: Register on RomanovAcademy
Step 2: Take the Certification Exam
Step 3: Fill out and submit form VBA-22-0803-ARE
Step 4: Include your payment confirmation email/paid-invoice and Certification pdf
Step 5: Submit VA form online gibill.custhelp.com/app/ask
- Follow the link below to see a step by step guide of how to submit the form online.
- GI Bill VA Form submission