Cycling Technique Specialist Exam
In order to receive the official Pose Method® Certification and Title the candidates have to take the Technique Specialist Exam online after attending and successfully completing the Pose Method® Certification Clinic.
The examination has been developed by the International Sports and Exercise Technique Standards Council (ISETSC) board to assess whether an individual exhibits the competency of required knowledge and skills necessary to be designated as a Pose Method® Certified Cycling Technique Specialist. The certification examination is divided into two (2) sections. A minimum passing score of 75% is required on all sections in order to earn the credential.
Please Note: The Online Exam is accessible on any device, but it is recommended to take it on a desktop or laptop computer using the Safari or Chrome browsers. The video analysis section and the Certificate might not display accurately in other browsers or on other devices.
Online Exam Information
All Romanov Academy Examinations are computer based and administered online only.
You will have an opportunity to review your exam prior to submitting it. You must take the entire exam in one sitting. Once you finish and submit the exam, if the passing score is achieved, your certificate will be presented to you and could be downloaded as a PDF file. It will list your credential and your Unique Coaching Serial Number that you will need in order to register and list your contact information on our international registry of Certified Technique Specialists.
- Attempts allowed: 3
- Time limit: 1 hour 30 mins
- Grading method: Highest grade
To Take Your Exam
- Go to Romanov Academy click ‘Register’.
- If you have a Discount Code enter it in the field, and click ‘Recalculate’, then complete the remaining steps and proceed to the exam.
Before Taking Your Exam
- Schedule up to 1hr 30 min to allow yourself to take the exam. That is the maximum allowed time to take the entire exam, if you exceed this time frame you will have to retake the exam.
- Check that your system has a stable WiFi or Cable/DSL/Broadband connection. If your system does not meet this requirement, you might not be able to complete the exam.
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Safari.
Cycling Technique Specialist Certificate
After successfully completing your exam and earning your certification, you will receive an official Certificate that can be printed out, saved and/or placed on your website. The link to the PDF file of your Certificate with a unique serial number will be available within your account at the Romanov Academy.
- Valid for 3 years from the date of issue
- Has a Unique Coaching Serial Number
You will also be invited to log into the Pose Method® Certified Technique Specialist system where you can opt in to display your Technique Specialist Certification(s) in the Certified Technique Specialist international registry.
Online Exam Preparation Instructions
Online Exam Retake Policy
If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt, you may retake it two (2) more times after a twenty four (24) hour period have passed from the completion of your last attempt.
Studying the required and additional material is your first step on the way to getting Pose Method® Certified.
Attend a Clinic
Theory and practice come together at the Certification Clinic. You will put to practice the theoretical knowledge you’ve gained.